Join the Alliance Disclaimer
C.E.A. CIRCULAR ECONOMY ALLIANCE LTD (hereby referred to as ‘CEA’, ‘us’, ‘we’)
- By sharing your Organization’s story with CEA so as to Join the Alliance and our Community, you are authorizing CEA to make this kind of information publicly available and your Organization’s Logo and Story visible to our Knowledge Center. However, CEA reserves the right not to have this uploaded in case the information/story shared with us is not approved or needs editing and/or further clarification from your end.
- By joining our Community as CEA, which involves providing us with certain mandatory information related to your Organization/Company and in order for this registration to be successful, you will need to provide us with certain personal data as well. Having said that you agree and acknowledge that:
- The personal data that will be collected, will be processed in a fair and lawful manner for the specific and explicit purpose of joining the Community of CEA.
- This authorization will remain in effect until you provide a written notice of revocation to CEA. If you revoke this authorization, you understand that CEA may not be able to reverse the use and disclosure of personal information while the authorization was in effect.
- These data may be copied, published, or distributed and you hereby waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product which might be displayed including but not limited to online, social media, and all other forms of media. Additionally, you hereby waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the below-named personal data.
- You hereby warrant that all the information on this form is true and accurate and that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have every right to contract in your own name in CEA’s Community.
- The following personal data are processed by CEA when Joining the Alliance, including but not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- In accordance with Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can decide at any time to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, storage, and use of your personal data. Permission must be withdrawn by writing to CEA. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact CEA at any time in writing at CEA Operations email@example.com