Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (hereinafter referred to as you) and C.E.A. CIRCULAR ECONOMY ALLIANCE LTD of Loui Loizou, 4, Latsia, 2221, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the “CEA“ the “Company“ or “We” ), concerning your access to and use of CEA’s website (hereinafter referred to as the Website ) and linked serviobligces (hereinafter referred to as the Services ).
You agree that by accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Website and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
1. Terms and Conditions
- Certain services and/or products of CEA may be subject to separate contractual and/or registration conditions, which supplement the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. These shall be referred to separately in connection with the respective service/product in the product-specific terms and conditions. Insofar as these separate and special terms and conditions for individual service areas deviate from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the special terms and conditions shall take precedence over the respective provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions shall not become part of these Terms and Conditions, even if known unless their validity is expressly agreed upon.
- CEA may change such terms from time to time and shall notify you accordingly if they are changed. If you do not agree to such terms, you must not use the Website.
- Subject to you agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions, CEA hereby grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable licence to use the Website on these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your account
- In order to register for an account on our Website and make use of our Services, you must:
I. be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
II. complete the registration process;
III. agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
IV. provide true, complete, and up-to-date legal and contact information.
- By registering through our Website for a CEA Account, which involves providing us with certain mandatory and voluntary information as required for successful registration and using the Website and our Services, you agree and acknowledge that:
a) you have read the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by and comply with them; and
b) you shall ensure that all users of your Account abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that all actions carried out by any person through your Account shall be deemed to be an act carried out by you, and you shall ensure that all persons who have access to and use your Account are authorised to do so. CEA is not responsible for any loss, damage, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful, fraudulent, or illegal use of your Account.
- CEA reserves the right to, without any notice, explanation, or liability and in its sole discretion, refuse to allow you or suspend your access to the Website or your Account at any time, or remove or edit content (including content submitted by you) on the Website or on any of our affiliated websites (including social media pages).
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, during the Term, CEA hereby grants you limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide, and revocable rights to access and use the Services solely for your internal business purposes. You agree your subscription to and or access and use of the Services is not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features or the delivery of any other services.
List of Services:
- Purchase training products and e-learning courses;
- Submit stories, blogs, and articles published at the CEA resource center;
- Join the alliance and be a visible member of the CEA network.
4. Fees and Payments
- CEA provides paid services on a per-account basis. All charges for the paid services (the Charges) are posted on the Website, or otherwise outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to pay for paid services according to these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of an unsuccessful charge to a credit card, CEA will automatically suspend paid features of your account until your payment can be processed.
- CEA may introduce new or cancel existing paid services and features at any time and which may result in an adaptation of its charges. You will be informed about any of the changes at least one month in advance via email and/or through the adaptations to the Website.
- All Charges for Services are calculated in EURO and your credit card will be charged in EURO. You are responsible for any taxes imposed on the Services except in cases where legislation requires CEA to collect the taxes.
CEA provides Digital Content and Digital Services, and as such content is immediately viewable and usable after signing up and accessing the content. Therefore, All Sales are Final. However, CEA strives to provide the best customer service and is always happy to resolve matters on a case-by-case basis. If you believe you should be eligible for a refund, please contact CEA at: CEA Operations firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen days without giving any reason (cooling off). However, please note that your right to cancel expires as soon as you access CEA content or services. To be eligible for a refund under your right to cancel (Cooling off) you must have not accessed the services and content provided.
- The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right to cancel, you must, by means of a clear declaration notify us of your decision to revoke this contract. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract.
- You do not have to explicitly cancel your subscription to paid services. Auto-renewal will not take place.
- CEA may at any time terminate these Terms and Conditions if i) you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or have acted in a manner that clearly shows you do not intend to, or are unable to, comply with these Terms and Conditions); ii) we are required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); iii) the provision of the Services to you by us is, in our opinion, no longer commercially viable; or iv) we have elected to discontinue the Services (or any part thereof).
- Once terminated, CEA may permanently delete your Account and all the data associated with it.
- If CEA terminates this Agreement because you breached this Agreement or any applicable laws, no refund will be issued
- Unless we expressly agree otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all files and documents, the Services, and all intellectual property rights associated with the files and documents and Services, are the sole and exclusive property of CEA. Subject to your full and complete payment of all amounts due to CEA therefore, to the extent CEA provides you or your end-users with visual, textual, and/or interactive works or materials, in any form, as part of the Services (individually and collectively, the CEA Content), CEA grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, worldwide, limited license to use the CEA Content solely in connection with your personal use of the Website and the respective Services. You agree not to use, copy, remove, publish, distribute, perform or display any CEA Content, or any portion thereof, in any other context or website or in connection with any other service. Except for the license granted in this Section 7.1, this is an agreement for services, and you are not granted any other licenses under these Terms and Conditions. You will not take any actions inconsistent with CEA’s ownership of each of the intellectual property rights in the files and documents and the CEA Content.
- In connection with the rights and licenses granted by CEA under these Terms and Conditions, CEA may provide you with user manuals, and reference manuals, (collectively, the Documentation). CEA is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to the Documentation and all of the intellectual property rights associated with the Documentation.
- You agree you will not, directly or indirectly: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of, or found at or through the Services or any files and documents, Documentation, CEA Content or data related to the Services or the Website; (ii) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services or CEA Content or any Files and Documents; reproduce or copy the Files and Documents or the Services or any part thereof; (iii) modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Files and Documents; (iv) copy, sell, license, sublicense, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services, the CEA Content, or any Files and Documents; (v) create any derivative product from any of the foregoing; (vi) without our express written permission, introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip or mine data from the Services; (vii) perform or publish any performance or benchmark tests or analyses relating to the Services or the use thereof; (viii) upload, link to or post any portion of the Files and Documents and/or the CEA Content on a bulletin board, or website; (ix) use or distribute the Files and Documents and/or the CEA Content in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, these Terms and Conditions or export restrictions; (x) possess or use the files and documents in any format other than machine-readable format; (xi) use the licenses and rights granted under these Terms and Conditions to design, develop or distribute a commercial product or service that competes with the Services or the CEA Content; (xii) circumvent or attempt to circumvent any technological measures designed to enforce certain limitations or instructions with respect to your use of the Services; (xiii) use the Services to send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, including material harmful to children or violate of third party privacy rights; or (xiv) allow third parties to gain access to the Services or to otherwise use the Services in any manner other than as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions. CEA reserves all rights in the Services not explicitly granted herein. If you use the Services in any country within the European Union, the prohibitions set forth herein will not affect the Customer’s rights under any legislation implementing the E.C. Council Directive on the Legal Protection of Computer Programs.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services, the files and documents, the Company names and logos and all related product and service names, trademarks, design marks and slogans, and all other material comprising the files and documents or the Services, or the Website are the property of the Company or its affiliates or suppliers (collectively, the Marks). Unless stated otherwise, all Marks are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks, and/or other intellectual properties are owned by CEA or by other parties that have licensed their material to CEA.
- You are not authorised to use any of the Marks in any advertising, publicity, or other commercial manner without the prior written consent of CEA. Your use of the Services confers no title or ownership in the Services, the files, and documents, or the Marks and is not a sale of any rights in the Services, the Files and Documents, or the Marks. All ownership and/or intellectual property rights remain in CEA or its third-party suppliers as the case may be.
- You acknowledge and agree that any comments, ideas, and/or reports provided to CEA (the Feedback) shall be the property of CEA and you hereby irrevocably transfer and assign to CEA such Feedback, and all associated intellectual property rights, provided however that you shall be free to use such Feedback in the ordinary conduct of your business.
8. General Principle
- CEA reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Services, the Website, or any other products, services, or affiliated websites (including social media pages) provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing at any time. You agree that access to or operation of any of the foregoing may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical difficulties.
- Save to the extent permitted by CEA in writing, you are not permitted to use or submit any content to, the Website or any of our affiliated websites to advertise, promote or market any products or services of any third party or yourself.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy as set out below sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Website. You shall ensure that all users of your Account comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
9. Technical requirements and responsibility
- You are responsible for ensuring that the technical requirements for access to and use of the respective services are met.
- This applies in particular to the hardware and operating system software used, the connection to the internet, the firewall settings (if any), and the current browser software. You shall carry out necessary and reasonable adjustment measures yourself and shall bear the costs for the internet connection in order to be able to access the online course.
- CEA does not guarantee that the services offered can actually be used with the user’s computer, mobile phone, or any other device.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or as permitted by any applicable law, you undertake:
a) to save for internal distribution amongst your employees and persons authorized by you for your internal business purposes, and any other purposes contemplated under these Terms and Conditions or the Website, not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, sell, exploit or use the whole or any part of any Service, our Website or any of the contents therein for any commercial or other purposes;
b) not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the source code of the Website nor attempt to do any such thing, or to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Services, the Website or any of the contents therein, including but not limited to framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means;
c) not to provide or otherwise make available the Website in whole or in part (including but not limited to program listings, object, and source program listings, object code, and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us;
d) to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of the Website on any medium;
e) to comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations; and
f) not to disrupt, disable, or otherwise impair the proper working of the Services, the Website, or servers, such as through hacking, cyber-attacks (including but not limited to denial-of-service attacks), tampering, or reprogramming.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights on and to the Website and the materials displayed on the Website including but not limited to the CEA Content and the Services, anywhere in the world, are the property of and belong to CEA. You are only granted a license (not sold) to use them in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and that you have no rights in, or to, the Website or any material on the Website including but not limited to the CEA Content and the Services other than the right to use them by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any intellectual property rights in content uploaded by you to the Website shall continue to belong to you or their respective owners. You agree that you grant CEA a royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, publish and display such intellectual property rights for the purposes of performing the Services, promotional purposes, internal administrative purposes, and any other purposes set out in these Terms, including for the purpose of improving the Services and CEA responses to users of the Website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the Website in source code form.
- To save for internal distribution amongst your employees and persons authorised by you for your internal business purposes and any other purposes contemplated under these Terms and Conditions or the Website, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Status of CEA (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of CEA Content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the CEA Content on the Website for commercial purposes not specified by CEA or on the Website without obtaining a license to do so from CEA or CEA licensors. It is intended solely for the purpose of personal training and development of the individual who purchased the project or to the one unique individual that the individual buying the product acted on his behalf.
- If you print off, copy or download any content on our Website in breach of this Agreement, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and, and must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
a) systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
b) make any unauthorised use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means to send unsolicited emails, or create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
c) use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
d) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
e) engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website.
f) trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user’s passwords.
g) make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
h) engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
i) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
j) attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
k) sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
l) use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
m) use the Website as part of any effort to compete with CEA or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
n) decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
o) attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
p) harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of CEA employees or producers engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you.
q) delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
s) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCM”).
t) except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software..
u) disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
v) use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
12. Acceptable Use Policy
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use the Website:
a) in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
b) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; and
d) to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
a) not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; and
b) not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
I. any part of the Website;
II. any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
III. any software used in the provision of the Website; or
IV. any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- CEA will determine, at its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website.
- When a breach of these Terms and Conditions has occurred, CEA may take such action as CEA deems appropriate.
- Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
a) immediate temporary or permanent cancellation of your right to use the Website;
b) immediate temporary or permanent removal of any contribution;
c) issuance of a warning to you;
d) legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
e) further legal action against you; and/or
f) disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- CEA excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
14. Third-Party Websites And Content
- The Website may contain (or you may be sent via the Website) links to other websites (the Third-Party Websites) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the Third-Party Content).
- Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by CEA, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Website or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Web Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
- Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
- You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
- You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites, and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
15. Website Management
- CEA reserves the right, but not the obligation to:
a) monitor the Website for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
b) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
c) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
d) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
e) otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
16. Modifications And Interruptions
- CEA reserves the right to change, modify or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
- We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times.
- We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
17. Availability of the Website
- The availability of the Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Website’s availability will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, the accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality.
- CEA accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- CEA provides no guarantee that access to the Website will be available or that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Website or any data on such a computer.
- You agree that if you have provided CEA with personal data relating to a third party:
a) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable the lawful transfer of such personal data to CEA and
b) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the CEA’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party.
- You agree to indemnify CEA in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards, or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
20. Term and Termination
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website (the Term). Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, CEA reserves the right to, in its sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Website (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. CEA may terminate your use or participation in the Website or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, at our sole discretion.
- If we terminate or suspend your Account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
- In addition to terminating or suspending your Account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
While CEA makes all efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information on the Website, CEA provides the Services, the Website, and all related CEA Content on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. CEA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of any of the foregoing, unless otherwise specified in writing.
22. Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an “as is” basis and CEA disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including by way of example but not limited, as to fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that CEA cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, CEA accepts no liability to you or any third party for any loss or damages, foreseeable or otherwise, including without limitation, indirect or special or consequential or exemplary damages or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the Website, your Account, CEA Content, the certificates and certifications schemes provided by the Company, the Services, data, or profits, whether in contract or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use, reliance on or performance of the Website or its content contained therein or your Account, CEA Content, the certificates and certifications schemes provided by the Company, the Services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of CEA, its representatives, agents, or any other person.
- You should be aware that you use the Website, your Account, the Services, and CEA Content at your own risk.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly to the relevant provisions on unfair terms in consumer contracts. However, if any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
- CEA shall only be liable for damages in the event of willful misconduct or gross negligence of CEA. CEA shall only be liable for the negligent breach of material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations).
- In the event of damage caused by negligence, CEA and its vicarious agents shall not be liable.
- The above exclusions of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb, or health. Statutory liability remains unaffected.
- Any exclusion or limitation of CEA’s liability shall also apply to the personal liability of its legal representatives, employees, and other vicarious agents.
- This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
[i] ‘A contractual obligation is what an individual, group or company must do to fulfil their duties under a contract they have entered into. They are the legal responsibilities of each party involved in a contractual agreement.’
[ii] ‘Cardinal Obligations: are contractual obligations that must be fulfilled to permit proper execution of the Official Rules and may regularly be relied upon by the participants.’
23. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
24. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices/ communications shall be given to CEA by email. Such notice will be deemed received, on the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
26. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and CEA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Cyprus and CEA and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nicosia.