Project Coordinator Trainee
We are looking for a responsible Trainee Project Coordinator to assist in administering and organizing all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans and to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Trainee Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Team members to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Assisting in day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions of the project;
- Assisting in creating and maintaining project files, and other relevant document management activities;
- Assisting in monitoring and tracking project’s progress and handle any issues that may arise;
- Assisting in branding, marketing, and dissemination activities of the Employer in its effort to promote the domain of Circular Economy and the Body of Knowledge;
- Communicating internally and externally with clients, participants and personnel;
- Undertaking other ad hoc assignments as required.
- A relevant University Degree or equivalent;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking;
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize their workload effectively;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions to issues;
- Team player;
- Take direction from others and collaborate effectively;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent knowledge of English is required.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner;
- Proven work experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Actively collaborate with other team members stakeholders;
- Exposure to a multicultural organization;
- Diversity of challenges and a valuable experience;
- Opportunity to experience first hand the operations and practices of the Department and of CEA;
- Flexible work options including adjusted work hours and remote work;
- Paid business travel expenses;
- Paid vacation leave per annum;
- Career development opportunities;
- A monthly allowance of EUR900.
Please be informed that Candidates are shortlisted based on the requirements set out in this vacancy. Successful candidates not offered any contract may be placed on a reserve list, which will be valid for one (1) year and with the option to be reviewed. However, being placed on a reserve list does not create any entitlement to an offer of traineeship. Reserve lists are taken into consideration. In this context, the successful candidate that will be selected from the established reserve list, may also be used for the recruitment of a similar post depending on the needs of the CEA. In this case, and provided that the new vacancy is available, the reserve candidates may be contacted for additional interviews.
CEA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.