We are looking for a skilled Content Writer, who possess strong writing and research skills to join our team. The Content Writer will work closely with CEA’s Communication team members so as to develop quality content, while retain focus at the same time on CEA’s product-level strategic objectives. The candidate will be required to demonstrate the ability to own and lead multiple projects simultaneously. Therefore, if you are familiar with producing online content, have expertise in writing and editing materials which cover a broad range of topics including Circular Economy and have an eye for detail and excellent interpersonal skills, we would like to meet you.
- Writing, editing and publishing content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, white papers, and more;
- Creating content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms;
- Working closely with the communication team to produce content that generates results;
- Communicating complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable
- Delivering value-based communications;
- Researching and writing long-form content on various relevant topics;
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies;
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability;
- Assisting the communication team in developing content for advertising campaigns;
- Developing content for articles, newsletters, press releases, speeches;
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience;
- Reviewing and editing any material generated for the body of knowledge;
- Undertaking other ad hoc assignments as required.
- University Degree (BSc) or equivalent in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, English, or related field;
- Portfolio of published articles;
- Experience in conducting thorough research using multiple sources;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English;
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress);
- Highly organized and able to manage your time to meet deadlines;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions to issues;
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role;
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Actively collaborate with other team members stakeholders;
- Exposure to a multicultural organization;
- Diversity of challenges and a valuable experience;
- Opportunity to experience first hand the operations and practices of the Department and of CEA;
- Flexible work options including adjusted work hours and remote work;
- Paid business travel expenses;
- Paid vacation leave per annum;
- Career development opportunities;
- An attractive salary package.
Please be informed that Candidates are shortlisted based on the requirements set out in this vacancy. Successful candidates not offered any contract may be placed on a reserve list, which will be valid for one (1) year and with the option to be reviewed. However, being placed on a reserve list does not create any entitlement to an offer of traineeship. Reserve lists are taken into consideration. In this context, the successful candidate that will be selected from the established reserve list, may also be used for the recruitment of a similar post depending on the needs of the CEA. In this case, and provided that the new vacancy is available, the reserve candidates may be contacted for additional interviews.
CEA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.