Circular Economy Specialist (High-Mastery)
1,085.00 € + VAT (if applicable)
Gain the comprehensive, functional and practical skills to elevate your impact in the Circular Economy industry. Circular Economy Specialist (High-Mastery) is our highest-tier certification, designed to position you as a reputable Circular Economy leader. Secure the skills and accreditation to consult, inform, and advise on matters related to the Circular Economy beyond your own network. Become your organization’s appointed Circular Economy expert. Get ready to lead consultancy projects, master circular solutions, and close system loops.
Verifiable Blockchain-secured Certificate
Total dedicated effort required: 45 hours
Depending on the level of experience and pace the learner is willing to invest in the learning journey.
For anyone interested in gaining in-depth specialist knowledge.
Circular Economy Specialist
What You Will Learn
Circular by Design: Innovation, strategy and resource flows
This course provides background information to understand how and why product design and manufacturing play a strategic role in the transition to the Circular Economy. Explore examples and case studies demonstrating how firms and designers use circular design strategies to support multiple product life cycles.
Circular Business Models: doing More, with Less, for Longer
This course highlights the main Circular Business Models (CBMs) enabling the transition to a Circular Economy and their role in increasing the performance and sustainability of organizations.
Driving Circularity: The role of energy policy and legislation
This course offers a common ground to address the challenges we face in climate-related legislation to foster greater sustainability and reduce emissions.
Appropriate energy policies and regulations can play a vital role in accelerating the transition to a Circular Economy and integrating circularity in the various economic sectors while preserving a positive societal and environmental impact.
Circular Industry 4.0: Redesigning the future
This course will provide insights into how technology can shape and enable the Circular Economy throughout the supply chain. The industrial revolution offers companies significant opportunities in process efficiency, cost reduction, and productivity improvement and to rethink circular products and new services.
Training for Circularity: Upskilling, reskilling, mobility and job creation
Circular Together: How ecosystems will drive the transition
Circular Supply Chains: Leveraging the power of strategic procurement
Circular and Digital Economies: The dual transition
Specialist Elective Courses
Circular Procurement: Innovative solutions in practice
Digitally Empowered Circular Economy: Business model and industrial innovation
Circular Water Management: A framework for the transition
Digitally Empowered Circular Economy: Industry 4.0 technological enablers
Circular Energy: The EU’s pathway to a circular and carbon-neutral future
Circular Life of Buildings: Designing out obsolescence
Circular Water Management 2: Closing the H2O loop
Designing out Waste: The challenges to full circularity
Performance Economy: Benefitting people, profits and planet
This course analyzes the multitude of opportunities for economic and political actors disguised in selling the use or function of objects, such as the renting and operational leasing of objects as a service (infrastructure, equipment).
Who should enroll?
Senior level – Employees
Public sector officials
Designers, Engineers, Architects
Organizations working towards their green transition
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Master design thinking and Circular Economic Business Model approach that organizations can integrate to bolster their circularity.
Become a leader of change as you gain complete knowledge on generating and leading circular solutions.
Gain the capacity to engage in consultancy projects related to the Circular Economy.
Gain an understanding of the Circular Economy within the broader sustainable development spectrum.
Become a specialist in the tools, policies, business models, design principles, best practices, and innovative strategies that are being used today to create a better tomorrow.
Understand what is necessary at the personal, corporate, institutional, and societal levels to evolve into a Circular Economic Business Model.
- Once you have enrolled, you will be given access to our Learning Management System.
- The certificate scheme is entirely online and self-paced.
- Access to the 12 Circular Economy courses of the certification scheme.
- We estimate that someone working or studying full-time can complete the entire program within 45 hours.
- When you reach the end of each course, a 15-minute examination consisting of 10 randomized multiple-choice questions will be used to validate your learning experience.
- Validate all 12 courses by passing the respective exams, and you have successfully completed the certification scheme.
- The course is divided into easily navigated sections.
- Each section is followed by non-graded “knowledge check questions” to help you ensure that you successfully assimilated the content.
- You can go back and view the content as often as you like.
Furthermore, considerable attention is given to the integrity of the program and the individual assessment performed at the examination center. Therefore, on some occasions, we shuffle the order of the courses, or we enable a time delay between the release of the courses to ensure that the credibility of our certified laureate is based on knowledge independently acquired and verified by an individual and objective assessment measured by the successful outcome of the respective examination.
To further enhance the user experience, following the completion of each course, including examinations, a quality assurance process runs in the background to identify any possible issues that may have affected the learning journey or the assessment of the candidate. Once the assessment has been completed, the candidate can proceed with the next course to become a certified Circular Economy laureate.
- Take action in the fight against climate change, accelerate the transition to Circular Economy, and play an active role in the change you want to see in the world.
- Become a leader of change in the Era of green transformation by learning the principles and best practices of Circular Economy
- Expand your profile with the proper education on the Circular Economy requirements for your current role to secure your job and career growth in this rapidly changing landscape.
- Gain the knowledge and skills organizations need to reach their corporate sustainability goals by learning from experts with credibility and knowledge on the Circular Economy
- Acquire and promote a common language and understanding of the Circular Economy.
- Add accreditation to your LinkedIn profile and professional CV
- Connect with top global experts on circular economics and like minds by joining a network and community of circularity professionals
- Obtain the certification that allows you to prove your talent for organizations planning or going through their circular business transformation
- Master the skills required to create and lead circular solutions across various corporations and industries.
- Get practical hands-on knowledge for day-to-day work processes that aligns with the increasing job trend in the domain of Circular Economy.
- Get professional accreditation proving your Circular Economy expertise and be the information resource for your workplace, organization, group or community.
- Understand rising trends in Circular Economy concepts and theory.
- Translate emerging research and practice into real societal and environmental change
- Gain new knowledge and experiences to improve your own course material as a teacher/instructor
- Upskill your team or department to help your organization in its Circular Economy transition.
- Acquire the capacity to collaborate with environmental organizations to take action and drive systemic change.
- Boost your consultancy services to efficiently support businesses adopting Circular Economy practices.
- Be future-ready before the release of the Circular Economy standards.
Faculty and Industry Experts (Course Author testimonial)
Are you a business or an organization? Contact us for team training offerings
Are you a business or an organization? Contact us for team training offerings
What Our Certified Professionals Say